Find An Orthopedic Surgeon in Fort Myers
COMPLIMENTARY HEALTH SEMINARS
Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida is committed to the safety of our patients and our team members while continuing to provide the highest level of orthopedic and spine care. We are taking necessary precautions to help limit the spread of COVID 19. Please note:
- We are requiring that all patients wear a mask upon entering the building and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Entry to the clinic floors have been limited to patients only (no family members or guests please).
- If you are experiencing physical symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or fever (within the past 72 hours) or have at least two of more of the following symptoms; chills, sore throat, headache, new loss of taste or smell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside of Florida within the last (14) days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
"Recent dive trip to Sulawesi, Indonesia eight weeks after my hip replacement. I can say that I had no problems whatsoever diving with this new hip. Many thanks to Dr Humbert for doing such a good job on me."
“My recent hand surgery has not only made my job as a teacher much easier each day, but I can enjoy playing with my new Grandson without pain! Thank you Dr. Sagini.”
"Back to skiing after my knee replacements. Thanks Dr. Humbert."
“Thanks to Dr. Sagini,
I am back to water exercises after my shoulder replacement”.
"Enjoying tai chi after joint replacement. Thanks Dr. Humbert"
“I had my knee done so I could sail every day the sun is out and there is no ice on the water. Thanks Dr. Humbert”
-Dick S., Eagle Harbor in Ephraim, WI
"I have hiked this most beautiful place 15 times and Dr. Humbert's joint implant of my left hip enabled me to continue my love of hiking my favorite place. Thank you."
"I was suffering extreme arthritic pain in my back and legs every day until Dr. Eichten replaced both hips over an 18 month period. I was able to successfully resume my culinary career, and the excellent work of Dr. Eichten made this all possible. Most excellent!"