Links to Additional Knee Education
Click on the links below for more educational information about the knee.
www.saveyourknees.org – Save Your Knees is a new web portal developed by the AAOS. It is full of multimedia information focused on knees: keeping knees healthy, exercise, common knee problems, injury prevention, treatments, including non-surgical and surgical options, and more.
Links below are provided from the Orthopaedic connection website of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Treatment and Rehabilitation
Knee Sports Injuries
Knee AAOS Links
- ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?
- Activities After a Knee Replacement
- Additional Resources on the Knee
- Adolescent Anterior Knee Pain
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Care of the Aging or Post-Traumatic Knee
- Cemented and Cementless Knee Replacement
- Common Knee Injuries
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Frequently Asked Questions About Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Knee Tendon Bursitis
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Knee Replacement Implants
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- Knee Replacement Exercise Guide
- Prepatellar (Kneecap ) Bursitis
- Meniscal Tear
- Meniscal Transplant Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
- Osteonecrosis of the Knee
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Runner’s Knee (Patellofemoral Pain)
- Surgical Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Total Knee Replacement
- Unstable Kneecap
- Viscosupplementation Treatment for Arthritis
|All patient education materials are provided by OrthoPatientEd.com and have been reviewed by our Advisory Board of leading Orthopedic Surgeons to ensure accuracy. All materials are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from your orthopedic surgeon. Any medical decisions should be made after consulting a qualified physician.
This site includes links to other web sites. OrthoPatientEd.com takes no responsibility for the content or information contained in the linked sites.