Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida is committed to the safety of our patients and our team members while continuing to provide the highest level of orthopedic and spine care.
We are taking necessary precautions to help limit the spread of COVID 19.
- We are requiring that all patients wear a mask upon entering the building and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Entry to the clinic floors have been limited to patients only (no family members or guests please).
- If you are experiencing physical symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or fever (within the past 72 hours) or have at least two of more of the following symptoms; chills, sore throat, headache, new loss of taste or smell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside of Florida within the last (14) days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Telemedicine appointments are also available. Simply request a telemedicine appointment through our scheduling team by calling (239) 337-2003 / Option 1.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding through this unprecedented time. Our team is working diligently to ensure your visit is the safe and efficient. Continue reading
Dr. Henn started the Spine Center at Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida in February of 2018. He trained in Neurosurgery at the prestigious Barrow Neurological Institute where he completed Neurosurgical Residency and Fellowships in Skull Base and Complex Spine Surgery. … Continue reading
We are happy to announce that we are now able to resume our normal operating schedule for both our Ft. Myers and Naples Offices effective Monday, September 18, 2017
Our Ft. Myers Office will be open: Monday- Thursday: 7 am to … Continue reading
In the wake of Hurricane Irma patient care remains our number one priority. For the safety of our patients and staff our offices in Ft. Myers and Naples remain closed. We are currently working with local officials to get access … Continue reading
Physical Therapist, Dr. Steven A. Black will be speaking on behalf of Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida at the upcoming USA Triathlon Medical Multisport Conference on November 14-15, 2014 at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO. He will … Continue reading
Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida recieved an award and was named “Employer of Distinction” from Keiser University for our Medical Assisting externship program.
Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida is excited to announce the expansion of our services to the Bonita Springs/Naples area starting this month. Dr. Eichten will be seeing patients starting March 10, 2014. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Eichten, call … Continue reading
Follow this article link to The News-Press to read the full article.
Joint replacement works as ‘last resort’
As ranked by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA)
Condition/Procedure: Total hip and total knee replacements
Age Group: All Adults, Ages 18+
Time Period: April 2012 through March 2013
Log on to www.Floridahealthfinder.gov to see where YOUR surgeon ranks.
Joint Implant Surgeons of FL is very excited to welcome Mårten Karlsson to our practice. Mårten will be joining our team as Dr. Sagini’s Physician Assistant. He joins us from Texas and brings a wealth of Emergency Department and Family … Continue reading