Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida is committed to the safety of our patients and our team members while continuing to provide the highest level of orthopedic and spine care.
We are taking necessary precautions to help limit the spread of COVID 19.
- We are requiring that all patients wear a mask upon entering the building and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Entry to the clinic floors have been limited to patients only (no family members or guests please).
- If you are experiencing physical symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or fever (within the past 72 hours) or have at least two of more of the following symptoms; chills, sore throat, headache, new loss of taste or smell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside of Florida within the last (14) days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Telemedicine appointments are also available. Simply request a telemedicine appointment through our scheduling team by calling (239) 337-2003 / Option 1.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding through this unprecedented time. Our team is working diligently to ensure your visit is the safe and efficient. Continue reading
Dr. Fetzer has joined our staff to take your pain away!
April Fetzer, DO joins us from the windy city of Chicago. She is a Pain Management Specialist who completed medical school at Des Moines University, residency at Temple University and … Continue reading
The Spine Center at Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida welcomes our newest Practitioner, Benjamin Ditty, MD!
Dr. Ditty completed his undergraduate degree at John Hopkins University, his medical degree from the University of Southern California (USC) and his Residency in Neurosurgery … Continue reading
Dr. Henn started the Spine Center at Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida in February of 2018. He trained in Neurosurgery at the prestigious Barrow Neurological Institute where he completed Neurosurgical Residency and Fellowships in Skull Base and Complex Spine Surgery. … Continue reading
Joint Implant Surgeons of FL is very excited to welcome Leeann Harridsleff to our practice. Leeann will be joining our team as Dr. Humbert’s Physician Assistant. She joins us as a native Floridian, returning to Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida … Continue reading
We are happy to announce that we are now able to resume our normal operating schedule for both our Ft. Myers and Naples Offices effective Monday, September 18, 2017
Our Ft. Myers Office will be open: Monday- Thursday: 7 am to … Continue reading
In the wake of Hurricane Irma patient care remains our number one priority. For the safety of our patients and staff our offices in Ft. Myers and Naples remain closed. We are currently working with local officials to get access … Continue reading
Dr. Humbert performs more than 900 joint replacements a year. Multiple studies have shown higher-volume surgeons to have improved outcomes and fewer complications.
To see where your surgeons ranks follow these steps:
2. Click on “Hospitals/Ambulatory Surgery Centers/Physicians”
3. Under AHCA Resources … Continue reading
Dr. Edward Humbert is now using the revolutionary Vanguard XP Preserving Knee replacement that works with a patient’s natural ligaments. The Vanguard XP Preserving Knee differs from other total knees that require the removal of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) … Continue reading