Joint Implant Surgeons of Florida is committed to the safety of our patients and our team members while continuing to provide the highest level of orthopedic and spine care.
We are taking necessary precautions to help limit the spread of COVID 19.
- We are requiring that all patients wear a mask upon entering the building and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Entry to the clinic floors have been limited to patients only (no family members or guests please).
- If you are experiencing physical symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or fever (within the past 72 hours) or have at least two of more of the following symptoms; chills, sore throat, headache, new loss of taste or smell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside of Florida within the last (14) days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Telemedicine appointments are also available. Simply request a telemedicine appointment through our scheduling team by calling (239) 337-2003 / Option 1.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding through this unprecedented time. Our team is working diligently to ensure your visit is the safe and efficient.